I was in severe pain, so much so I went to A&E early hours of a Sunday morning at 4am (had to be driven there). Not happy with the service from NHS as no pain relief. Referred to Devon doctors same...
- We are working on a strategy for the early detection of dementia and research and here is why http://t.co/itkCsZ4O4y — 11 weeks 1 day ago
- BBC News - Diabetes amputations are 'too high' say health bosses http://t.co/huscZs2uOg - we are putting our full support behind this. — 23 weeks 3 days ago
- BBC News - Is there really a crisis among GPs? http://t.co/X3hdChmZ6g Where do we go from here? — 29 weeks 3 days ago
- @Sentinel_CiC are recruiting...Please follow the link to our website for more information....http://t.co/8FVGKwvbD6 @PlymouthHerald — 31 weeks 1 day ago
- 1 of 38
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services