I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Giles for taking the time to explain to me as a 'person' the full extent of the problems I am having with my knee. He examined my knee and listened to...
- BBC News - Diabetes amputations are 'too high' say health bosses http://t.co/huscZs2uOg - we are putting our full support behind this. — 6 weeks 5 days ago
- BBC News - Is there really a crisis among GPs? http://t.co/X3hdChmZ6g Where do we go from here? — 12 weeks 5 days ago
- @Sentinel_CiC are recruiting...Please follow the link to our website for more information....http://t.co/8FVGKwvbD6 @PlymouthHerald — 14 weeks 2 days ago
- @Sentinel_CiC are recruiting.....Please follow the link to our website....http://t.co/8FVGKwvbD6 — 14 weeks 3 days ago
- 1 of 37
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services