My husband is diabetic. I attended with him. When he had a stroke 14 years ago, he stayed a week in hospital and no-one in the hospital advised him about diet or exercise...
- We have just released a new set of training courses for General Practice - http://t.co/9E2juJztCh — 4 hours 58 min ago
- RT @philjohnston14: @Sentinel_CiC Pleasure to challenge and support a healthcare business that drives to really make a difference to improv… — 2 days 17 hours ago
- Great coaching today with @philjohnston14 and the Board, lots of strategic thinking. — 3 days 18 hours ago
- RT @diabetespa: Download @DiabetesPA your free diabetes personal assistant on iOS: http://t.co/iLdDu9xsOw http://t.co/PNw16FSizk — 5 days 6 hours ago
- 1 of 32
Welcome to the Sentinel Healthcare Southwest CiC website. We hope you find it useful and informative and as ever are always grateful for your feedback.
Sentinel’s mission statement is:
'To provide a proactive and innovative leadership role, in the planning and delivery of first class health and social care for the community'.
Sentinel Healthcare SouthWest CiC is a NHS funded organisation
Sentinel believes that to do this it will need to:
- Put the patient first
- Provide more choice in the services patients can access
- Provide services that represent value for money
- Work openly and in partnership with other NHS organisations
- Use clinical leadership to develop and manage services