WORK FOR SENTINEL
Outpatients & Minor Operations Nursing Assistant:
Sentinel Healthcare CiC seek to be an exemplar employer and aim to recruit staff with similar ambitions linking to our vision and values. By joining Sentinel Healthcare, you will become part of a team of dedicated staff, who are committed to leading the way through innovation, clinical excellence and great customer care.
We are looking for additional skilled, enthusiastic and highly motivated nursing staff to join our committed clinical team, providing support and assistance in our highly successful Private Healthcare and NHS Clinical services, including Dermatology Minor Operations, ENT and Vasectomy clinics. You will be part of a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, working as part of a team in the development of knowledge.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a similar NHS or private healthcare setting is essential.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a good team worker, who is punctual and reliable.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Preparing patients and assisting GP’s with Specialist Interest (GPwSI) with Dermatology and Vasectomy minor procedures.
- Support ENT GPwSI’s during OPD clinics and ensuring that scope equipment is sterilised and appropriate infection control measures adhered to.
- Monitor stock levels to ensure sufficient supplies are available for clinics and liaise with Stock Nurse for re-ordering of clinic consumables.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the consulting rooms and treatment rooms.
- Prompt reporting of faults or non-compliance to agreed standards.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Work to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the clinical team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Sentinel Healthcare offer excellent terms and conditions.
- If you have a positive, “can-do” flexible attitude and are passionate about providing high levels of patient and customer care, then we very much look forward to receiving your application.
- The role is offered on a Flexible Worker Contract, as hours will be flexible and based on demand into the Sentinel services. Therefore, this position would suit an experienced HCA or Registered Nurse wishing to fit this role around existing working commitments. Salary will be dependent on experience and professional qualification.
- Pleasant working environments.
- Enrolment in the NHS Pension Scheme
Please email your CV and letter of application to: SHS.SentinelRecruitment@nhs.net.
For an informal discussion regarding the vacancy please ring:-
Denise Standen, Operations Manager Tel: 01752 434750
Expressions of interest are always welcome from healthcare professionals who would like to join our community service teams. Our clinical services require multi-disciplinary staff, including Consultants, GPSI’S, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Practice Nurses, Dietitians and HCA’s.
For an informal discussion, please contact Roland Gude 01752 437044 /Denise Standen 01752 434750.
Bank Administration Staff:
We like to keep a bank of experienced, flexible Administrators to help support our core Admin Team during absences and periods of high workload. Hours are flexible and there is no guarantee of working hours and so this type of work usually fits in around other commitments.
If you would like to be considered for this type of position, then please email your CV to