Outpatients & Minor Operations – Nursing Assistant
Outpatient and Minor Operations – Nursing Assistant
Outpatients & Minor Operations Nursing Assistant
We are looking for additional skilled, enthusiastic and highly motivated nursing staff to join our committed clinical team, providing support and assistance in our highly successful Private Healthcare and NHS Clinical services, including Dermatology Minor Operations, ENT and Vasectomy clinics.
You will be part of a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, working as part of a team in the development of knowledge.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a similar NHS or private healthcare setting is essential.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a good team worker, who is punctual and reliable.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Preparing patients and assisting GP’s with Specialist Interest (GPwSI) with Dermatology and Vasectomy minor procedures.
- Support ENT GPwSI’s during OPD clinics and ensuring that scope equipment is sterilised and appropriate infection control measures adhered to.
- Monitor stock levels to ensure sufficient supplies are available for clinics and liaise with Stock Nurse for re-ordering of clinic consumables.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the consulting rooms and treatment rooms.
- Prompt reporting of faults or non-compliance to agreed standards.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Work to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the clinical team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Sentinel Healthcare offer excellent terms and conditions.
- If you have a positive, “can-do” flexible attitude and are passionate about providing high levels of patient and customer care, then we very much look forward to receiving your application.
- The role is offered on a Flexible Worker Contract, as hours will be flexible and based on demand into the Sentinel services. Therefore, this position would suit an experienced HCA or Registered Nurse wishing to fit this role around existing working commitments. Salary will be dependent on experience and professional qualification.
- Pleasant working environments.
- Enrolment in the NHS Pension Scheme
To apply send us your CV and a brief covering letter via the “Apply now” option.
Minor Ops Nursing Assistant
Please complete the form below and attach your CV – alternatively you can email to:SHS.firstname.lastname@example.org