The information is available based on your
GPS location or the postcode you type in.
Currently, NHSquicker covers information for people living, working or visiting
Devon and Cornwall. The vision is to expand the footprint of NHSquicker
across NHS England.
- Finds your current location through GPS
- Five urgent care centres/minor injury units, including one Emergency Department (ED), shown based on your GPS location/postcode
- Sorted based on travel time + wait time
- Links to organisation website and further information
- Urgent care centres that are closed (when the app is invoked) not included in the list of five centres