Various new roles available, including GPs, Nurses, AHPs and HCAs.
Sentinel Healthcare CIC is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company owned by the GP Practices in Plymouth and Western Devon and we are working with the Waterside PCN to deliver additional NHS primary care sessions on Saturdays between 08:00 and 12:00. We have opportunities available for most Healthcare professionals such as HCAs, practice nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, paramedics and GPs as we intend to offer a variety of services for the local population.
The service will be based locally within the PCN, and will combine face-to face and virtual appointments ranging from GP appointments to phlebotomy and physiotherapy. This will replicate and extend the in-hours General Practice offer on behalf of the practices in Waterside PCN. The service will go live early in 2022 and we are now seeking to build our team to deliver great care locally.
If you can spare a morning each month, or bi-monthly or even as a bank worker to cover leave then we are offering competitive rates for sessions which can flex around your existing commitments.
Please contact us on recruitment email address SHS.Sentinelrecruitment@nhs.net to express an interest or if you have any queries. Alternatively you can send us your CV and a brief covering letter via the “Apply now” option.
- You will need to supply evidence of appropriate professional registration
- DBS Checks
Evidence of Specialism/Other Experience
- We encourage new approaches to care such as Shared Medical Appointments
- GPwER we currently host GP roles with a specialist (such as ENT or Cardiology) we hope to run some targeted sessions such as menopause clinics.
- There will be a clinical lead on the day usually a GP or Paramedic
- Other key tasks will vary depending on the role but will revolve around delivering high-quality, patient centred care.
- Competitive sessional rates
- Access to NHS Pension (subject to eligibility)
- Flexible employment options ranging from regular shifts to bank work